1. The manager of JSC Perceu website ensures that personal data provided on the website JSC Perceu will never be used for improper purposes by the company. When processing your personal data, we are following 27 April 2016 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the "Regulation"), the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Latvia ("LLPPD"), the Law on Electronic Communications of the Republic of Latvia ("LEC") and other directly applicable legal acts , regulating personal data protection, as well as instructions of data protection supervisory authorities (in Latvia – State Data Protection Inspectorate).
3. JSC Perceu follows the following basic principles of personal data processing:
3.1. Personal data are collected for specified and legitimate purposes;
3.2. Personal data is processed automatically.
3.3. Personal data are processed accurately and fairly.
3.4. Personal data is processed lawfully, i.e. only where:
3.4.1. the data subject gives his consent;
3.4.2. a contract is concluded or executed where one of the parties is a data subject;
3.4.3. JSC Perceu is obliged to process personal data in accordance with the law;
3.4.4. personal data must be processed for the legitimate interest pursued by JSC Perceu or the third party to whom the personal data are supplied and where the interests of the data subject are not overriding.
3.5. Personal data is constantly updated.
3.6. Personal data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were processed.
3.7. Personal data shall only be processed by authorized personnel.
3.8. All information about personal data processed is confidential.
3.9. When processing your personal data, we are following 27 April 2016 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (the "Regulation"), the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Latvia ("LLPPD"), the Law on Electronic Communications of the Republic of Latvia ("LEC") and other directly applicable legal acts , regulating personal data protection, as well as instructions of data protection supervisory authorities (in Latvia – State Data Protection Inspectorate).
4. The service is available to:
4.1. all active natural persons, not less than 18 years of age;
4.2. minors between the ages of fifteen and eighteen years only with the consent of their parents, adoptive parents or guardians, unless they have self-employment or scholarship;
4.3. legal entities;
4.4. authorized representatives of all the above.
5. JSC Perceu respects the privacy of every Customer. The Customer's personal data (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other information specified in the registration form) is collected and processed automatically:
5.1. for Customer order processing;
5.2. for issuing of financial documents;
5.3. for solving problems related to the presentation or delivery of goods;
5.4. for fulfilling other contractual obligations.
6. The Customer must provide complete and correct personal data at the time of registration and ordering.
7. By processing and storing Customer's personal data, JSC Perceu implements organizational and technical measures that ensure protection of personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as from any other unlawful processing. Personal data is stored for a maximum of 3 years from the date of the last Customer's purchase.
7.1. JSC Perceu undertakes that data transmitted from the Customer computer to the server will not be read or altered by the third parties.
7.3 Only with your prior consent and in accordance with the provisions of the LEC, the LLPPD and the Regulations, we will send you Company Newsletters by e-mail and/or inquire about the quality of existing services.
8. JSC Perceu may use data not directly related to the Customer's person for statistical purposes, i.e.
details of goods purchased.Such statistics will be collected and processed in such a way as to prevent the disclosure of the Customer's identity or any other personal data that could be used to identify the Customer.
9. Jurisdiction: Latvia.
10. JSC Perceu reserves the right to transfer information to the third parties:
10.1. JSC DPD Lietuva Liepkalnio str. 180, LT-02121 VilniusCompany code
111639299, JSC EVP International (www.paysera.lt) by address: Mėnulio str. 7, LT -04326 Vilnius company code 300060819, JSC Omniva .
Ateities plentas 45B, LT-52104 Kaunas Company code: 300087912
10.2 In the Perceu platform, payments are processed using the makecommerce.lt platform managed by Maksekeskus AS (Niine 11, Tallinn 10414, Estonia, reg. No .: 12268475), therefore your personal information required for payment execution and confirmation will be transferred to Maksekeskus AS.
10.3. only under the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Latvia.
12. The customer has the right to receive information about the processing of his data, the right to restrict the processing of data and the right to request the deletion of data by contacting the company by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. In order to receive information about his data processed by JSC Perceu, the Customer must provide an identity document or confirm his/her identity in the manner prescribed by legal acts or by electronic means, which allow proper identification of the person.
14. Free of charge JSC Perceu provides the Customer with information about his/her data processed.
15. The Customer, having become aware of his/her personal data and finding that his/her data is incorrect, incomplete and inaccurate, has the right to demand the correction of such personal data and/or to suspend their processing, except storage. The Customer, having become aware of his/her personal data and having noticed that his/her personal data is processed unlawfully, shall have the right to demand the deletion or suspension of such personal data, except storage.